Microsoft is now rolling out Xbox One Insider build 15063.4073 (1706.170623-2014) to the Alpha ring members. The new update fixed an issue for some users receiving an error message when attempting to purchase Xbox 360 Back Compat titles. The also brings Localization fixes in the Out of Box Experience.
However, the new build update 10.0.15063.4073 (rs2_release_xbox_1706.170623-2014) also comes with known issues where some app updates are failing. Check out full details below.
Xbox One Insider build 10.0.15073.4073
- Localization fixes in the Out of Box Experience.
- Fixed an issue for some users receiving an error message when attempting to purchase Xbox 360 Back Compat titles.
- When purchasing content from the Store, pressing B to back out of the purchase experience may cause the “Buy” button to disappear from the Store interface.
- After dismissing the virtual keyboard, attempting to relaunch the virtual keyboard may fail.
- When signing out of the Mixer app and signing in with a new user, the user who launched the app is still displayed.
My Games and Apps
- Some app updates are failing. A workaround is to reboot the console and try again.
If you’re on the Xbox Preview Alpha ring, you can check for the latest Insider build 10.0.15073.4063 (rs2_release_xbox_1706.170623-2014) by going to Settings -> System -> Updates.
Also, If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.