Microsoft is now rolling out Xbox One Insider build 15062 1703.170317-1902 to the Alpha ring members. The latest build brings fixes for Localization and other performance improvements.
However, build 15062 rs2_release_xbox_1703.170317-1902 also includes a long list of known issues related to Wireless Display, EA access, game clips and more. Check out full details below.
go Fixes in Xbox One Insider build 1703.170317-1902
- Miscellaneous fixes to localized text and content.
Misc Performance Fixes
- Various performance fixes
- After capturing a game clip, the game clip fails to automatically post to the Activity Feed (if your profile is configured to do so). Workaround: Manually view game clips in Profile > Captures > Manage captures and post to the Activity Feed.
- The EA Access app may indicate you are not an EA Access subscriber when you are. This does not affect your ability to download or play games from the Vault or receive discounts on EA titles.
Settings – Ease of Access
- When enabling the Mono output setting in Ease of Access – Audio, Settings becomes unresponsive, crashes, and fails to launch on subsequent attempts. Workaround: To launch Settings, perform a hard reset (hold down the button on the front of the console for five seconds until it fully powers down, then power it back on).
Settings – Display & sound
- The Audio output page is under construction and some of the new settings are not yet functional. New support is planned for Dolby Atmos for home theater, Dolby Atmos for headphones, and more in upcoming builds. An announcement will be made when these new features are ready to try out; enabling these settings now will have no effect.
- The Wireless Display app fails to launch and immediately crashes to Home.
If you’re on the Xbox Preview Alpha ring, you can check for the latest Insider build 1703.170317-1902 by going to Settings -> System -> Updates.
Also, If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.