Xbox One Preview build 15063.4054 (1706.170604-1700) is now available for download. Currently, the build is rolling out to the Alpha Ring Insider members. The latest preview build brings a new Entertainment twist nestled between Community and Store. Here you’ll find the latest movies and TV shows as well as content from your favorite video streaming apps. The preview build also includes bug fixes and other improvements. Check out more details below.
What’s new in Xbox One build 15063.4054 (1706.170604-1700)
- Entertainment Twist
When loading the dashboard on your Xbox One, Preview Alpha Insiders will notice a new Entertainment twist nestled between Community and Store. Here you’ll find the latest movies and TV shows as well as content from your favorite video streaming apps.
NOTE: If the Entertainment twist doesn’t appear right away, you may need to hard reset your console.
- Party Chat: – Resolved an issue which sometimes caused the “Connecting” icon to never disappear and party to fail to connect when initiating a party.
- Audio: – Xbox One Preview build 15063.4054 (1706.170604-1700) fixed an issue which could sometimes cause audio to fail to play in games (but play as normal on the dashboard).
- Games & Apps: – Resolved an issue which could sometimes cause game and app tiles to not be visible in Games & Apps.
- Minecraft: – Fixed an issue which could sometimes cause graphical corruption in Minecraft.
- Mixer: – When switching games while broadcasting with Mixer, the stream should no longer freeze.
- Audio: – When using Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos for headphones, you may hear static in the audio. This issue is being investigated by the development team.
- After dismissing the virtual keyboard, attempting to relaunch the virtual keyboard may fail.
- When signing out of the Mixer app and signing in with a new user, the user who launched the app is still displayed.
- When switching games while broadcasting with Mixer, the stream freezes and doesn’t allow the user to close or restart the broadcast.
Workaround: Restart the console.
Note that not all planned features for this update are available at this time. If you’re on the Xbox Preview Alpha ring, you can check for the latest Xbox One Insider build 15063.4054 (1706.170604-1700) by going to Settings -> System -> Updates.
Also, If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.