Microsoft today officially announced its new Xbox One X console for $499 and will go on sale on November 7th. The new powerful console Xbox One X is the smallest Xbox ever. It can achieve six teraflops of GPU power with help of 12GB of DDR5 RAM at 6.8GHz with 326 GB/s bandwidth. Check out the console details below.
Xbox One X features
The 8-core Custom AMD CPU is clocked at 2.3GHz to bring enhanced AI, real world detail, and smoother interactions to your gaming.
12GB GDDR5 of graphic memory add speed and power to game performance to enable bigger worlds, further horizons, and quicker load times.
A 6 Teraflop GPU enables 4K environments and characters to become more realistic than ever, with more detail and smoother animations.
Faster load times
Game graphics are faster and more detailed with 326 GB/sec memory bandwidth, to keep your gaming momentum flowing.
The all existing Xbox One games, including Xbox Play Anywhere titles, Backward Compatible Xbox 360 games, and accessories will be compatible with Xbox One X.
Xbox One X full tech specs
- Xbox One X have 12GB of DDR5 RAM, at 6.8GHz with 326 GB/s bandwidth.
- Xbox One X features eight CPU cores with 2.3GHz, with a 4MB L2 cache.
- Xbox One X sport an internal PSU (245W) and a compact design, owing to advanced cooling techniques pioneered by Microsoft’s leading industrial design team.
- Xbox One X can achieve SIX TERAFLOPS of GPU power using a customized design, with 1,172 GHz, 40 compute units, while leveraging features from AMD’s Polaris architecture.
- Xbox One X comes with 4K UHD Blu-ray drive.
- 1 TB HDD
- Scorpio have both HDMI-in and out, 3x USB 3.0, a SPDIF digital audio port, an IR receiver/blaster, and support for Kinect with a USB adapter.
Xbox One X vs PS4 Pro
Xbox One X also features vapour-chamber cooling inside, a technology that’s used on high-end PC gaming cards like the GTX 1080. All of this is packed into a compact hardware, complete with an integrated power supply unit.
Finally, the Xbox One X will offer gamers premier console performance for $499 USD / 449 GBP / 499 EUR / 599 CAD/ 649 AUD and begins rolling out to all markets starting Nov. 7, 2017. Every Xbox One X unit will come with a 1TB hard drive, a matching Xbox Wireless Controller, HDMI cable, power supply, a 1-month free Xbox Game Pass subscription and a 14-day free Xbox Live Gold membership.