The Xbox Insider preview build rs_xbox_dev_flight.170206-2328 for Creators Update is now rolling out for Preview Alpha ring. The latest Xbox Preview build number is 15031.1003, which is up from 15026.1001. The latest update brings new features like you can now enable screen time limits for any child accounts.
If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby. You can also manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Console info & updates.
Xbox OS version rs_xbox_dev_flight.170206-2328:
You can now enable screen time limits for any child accounts on Xbox One.
- Navigate to.
- Select the screen time link to the right of child profile. You can also click ‘Add a child’ button to invite them.
- Now you can enable screen time limits for the child, and adjust daily allowance and time limits.
- Now your settings will be applied to your child’s account when they log in to your Xbox One enrolled in the Xbox One Update Preview.
- NOTE: When your child runs out of time, they will be signed out of their profile until a parent grants more time by entering their passkey on the Xbox One, or by configuring screen time settings at. When the time limit expires, it will not turn off the Xbox One.
FIXES in Xbox Preview build 170206-2328:
- With profile sign-in settings set to “Lock it down”, you should no longer be unable to sign in after playing a game in Xbox Preview build 170206-2328.
- Resolved an issue which caused the Home screen to flash briefly after signing in with automatic sign-in enabled.
KNOWN ISSUES in Xbox Preview build 170206-2328:
- Cortana may be too responsive to phrases which sound like “Hey Cortana”. The development team is continuing to tune and improve this.
- Cortana may take a long time to respond when activated while playing certain games.
- Scheduled Cortana reminders will not provide a notification if the user who created the reminder is signed in, but not the current active user.
- When launching the Ubisoft Club app, the screen automatically starts scrolling down, and prevents the user from scrolling back up.
- The EA Access app may indicate you are not an EA Access subscriber when you are. This does not affect your ability to download or play games from the Vault, or receive discounts on EA titles.
- Microsoft Edge webpages which have been pinned on the Guide Tab fail to launch the webpage in Xbox Preview build 170206-2328.
- The screen may dim after a short amount of time while viewing videos in certain apps (Hulu Plus).
Settings – Ease of Access
- When enabling the Mono output setting in Ease of Access – Audio, Settings becomes unresponsive, crashes, and fails to launch on subsequent attempts.
- Workaround: To launch Settings, perform a hard reset (hold down the button on the front of the console for five seconds until it fully powers down, then power it back on).
Settings – Display & sound
- The Audio output page is under construction and some of the new settings are not yet functional. New support is planned for Dolby Atmos for home theater, Dolby Atmos for headphones, and more in upcoming builds. An announcement will be made when these new features are ready to try out; enabling these settings now will have no effect.
- The IGN app launches and immediately crashes to Home.
- The Wireless Display app fails to launch and immediately crashes to Home.
More details about Xbox One Alpha, Beta and other Insider Rings here.