The new Xbox Insider preview build rs_xbox_dev_flight.170128-2057 for Creators Update is now rolling out for Preview Alpha ring. The build number is 15023.1002, which is up from 15009.1017.
If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby. You can also manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Console info & updates.
Xbox OS version rs_xbox_dev_flight.170128-2057:
- Resolved an issue which caused some See-It-Say-It content to fail to display on Home, Community, OneGuide, and Store.
- You should now be able to purchase in-game content for Battlefield 1 and Happy Wars.
- When attempting to launch a pre-ordered title from the Game Hub, the title now displays the correct “too early” error message.
- In-game and headset audio should work normally when switching between apps or resuming app from connected standby.
- Trove now launches correctly when the console is set to a locale other than en-US\USA.
Dishonored: Definitive Edition
- Xbox Insider preview build rs_xbox_dev_flight.170128-2057 fixed an issue which caused Dishonored: Definitive Edition to crash after launch with the console set to pt-BR\Brazil
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
- Xbox Insider preview build rs_xbox_dev_flight.170128-2057 fixed an issue which caused in-game text to fail to display in Halo Wars: Definitive Edition.
- When launching the Ubisoft Club app, the screen automatically starts scrolling down, and prevents the user from scrolling back up.
- With profile sign-in settings set to “Lock it down”, you may be unable to sign-in again after playing a game, then signing out. Workaround: Hard reset the console (hold down the button on the front of the console for five seconds until it fully powers down, then power it back on).
- The EA Access app may indicate you are not an EA Access subscriber when you are. This does not affect your ability to download or play games from the Vault, or receive discounts on EA titles.
- Microsoft Edge webpages which have been pinned on the Jump tab fail to launch the webpage.
- The screen may dim after a short amount of time while viewing videos in certain apps (Hulu Plus).
Settings – Ease of Access
- When enabling the Mono output setting in Ease of Access – Audio, Settings becomes unresponsive, crashes, and fails to launch on subsequent attempts. Workaround: To launch Settings, perform a hard reset (hold down the button on the front of the console for five seconds until it fully powers down, then power it back on).
Settings – Display & sound
- The Audio output page is under construction and some of the new settings are not yet functional. New support is planned for Dolby Atmos for home theater, Dolby Atmos for headphones, and more in upcoming builds. An announcement will be made when these new features are ready to try out; enabling these settings now will have no effect.
- The IGN app launches and immediately crashes to Home.
- The Wireless Display app fails to launch and immediately crashes to Home.