Today, Xiaomi has officially announced Mi 6 flagship smartphone. The phone will feature latest configurations which include Snapdragon 835, 6GB RAM, Dual Camera and more. The phone also features for sided 3d glass and under-class fingerprint reader.
Xiaomi Mi 6 features list
- The Snapdragon 835 processor in China.
- The cutting edge 10nm processor.
- Quad-Core 2.4GHz / Mediatek Octa-Core 2.2GHz Processor.
- It will be smaller, faster, more efficient, has less consumption.
- Mi 6 also comes with 6GB RAM and 128 GB storage.
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Precisely crafted like a watch with four-sided 3D glass feature.
- Mi6 features a seamlessly integrated dual camera at the back.
- An under-glass fingerprint sensor at the front.
- With a 5.15″ screen display.
- 600nit brightness + Sunlight display.
- High color saturation.
- Negative LCD display.
- 1nit ultra-dark night display.
- 4096 smart backlight adjustment levels.
- It is splash-resistant, with the SIM tray also sealed against splashes.
- Mi 6 will also come in silver as well as blue version.
- Mi 6 comes with 2.2 dual WiFi technology which allows for better and wider connectivity.
- Its 3350mAh battery coupled with MIUI optimizations means that Mi 6 typically lasts up to a full day.
- New dual speakers which give you a more immersive experience when you’re watching videos.
- 12MP wide angle + 12MP telephoto Dual Camera that allows you to have 2x lossless optical zoom.
- OSAndroid 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI OS
The Xiaomi Mi 6 smartphone will cost you 2499 yuan (about $360) for a model with 64GB of storage, and a 128GB model will come for 2899 yuan ($420). A ceramic variant of Mi 6 with 128GB of storage will sell for 2999 yuan ($435).