Xiaomi unveiled Mi VR Play headset in China. Currently, VR headset is only available to beta testers. Beta testers need to pay only CNY 1 to acquire Mi VR Play headset.
Xiaomi claims that it’s simple to insert and remove a smartphone into the Mi VR Headset with its ‘two-way zipper design.’ The new design also ensures that the phone does not fall out of the headset. According to Xiaomi VR headset supports different sizes of handsets.
Xiaomi Mi VR Play headset features:
- Immersive VR experience in lightweight, ultra-comfortable Lycra with secure two-way zip design
- Textured metal button lets you control your smartphone easily
- Anti-reflective, optical-grade aspheric lens provides maximum clarity
- Anti-slip strips keep your smartphone secure and aligned with the lenses, no need to keep fiddling for the best possible view
- Personalize and play. Mi VR Play comes with stylish suits that let you show off your personality
- Accommodates 4.7”-5.7” smartphones
- Mi VR app, an open VR platform for more content in China
- Panoramic 2D and 3D Chinese content library