Bitwarden free Password Manager extension is now available on Microsoft Edge. Bitwarden is already available on Chrome, Opera, and other browsers. The extension store all of your logins and passwords and keep them synced between all of your devices.
Bitwarden stores all of your logins in an encrypted vault and only you have access to your data. Not even the team at bitwarden can read your data. Your data is sealed with AES-256 bit encryption, salted hashing, and PBKDF2 SHA-256.
Bitwarden Password Manager Features
- Store unlimited passwords and other sensitive data
- Sync your vault across all of your devices
- Generate strong, secure passwords
- Auto-fill your logins into websites
- Securely share logins with others
- Host the backend server and database yourself
- 100% open source software under GPLv3
Download the Bitwarden free Password Manager extension from the Windows Store or from the link below.