Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare update is now available for download. The new update is now rolling out on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One with fixes and improvements.
The latest update fixed an issue that caused the Trinity Rocket side missiles to move too slowly. Also, there are various map fixes. Check out more details below.
Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare update 5/19/17
• Adjusted the R-C8 – Meteor variant no longer deals mid-air fall damage (aside from the initial drop) when boosting in the air. Also fixed a bug where ground pounds for the Meteor were not always successfully activating.
• Fixed an issue that caused the Trinity Rocket side missiles to move too slowly.
• Various map fixes.
• Drone Package – Fuse: We now remove any disowned crates when the owner disconnects from the match. Also reduced the lifetime of the crate to 60 seconds.
• Uplink: Throwback – Added collision to bounce the drone back instead of resetting in 15 potential spots around the Press Box (areas where the player would be unable to reach the drone).
• Adjusted the Synaptic sprint out fire times for the LMGs and Snipers to be in line with all other Rigs (time it takes to shoot the weapon when the fire button is pressed while sprinting).
• Fix for an issue where assist scores would not add to scorestreak progress for the last kill in round based modes.
• Fix for a bug with the R-C8 that could possibly be exploitable.
• A few backend fixes.
• Fix for the final killcam banner at the bottom of the screen not properly displaying the name, color, and passive ability if a Scorestreak variant was used.
• Drone Package – Fuse: Increase in the earn cost required to unlock from 350 to 400.
• Fix for Auger camo challenges not unlocking when completed.
• Various backend fixes and prep for upcoming in-game events.
Check out your game update and download latest Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare update.