A new Captain of Industry update released on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox one. According to the official Captain of Industry patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Captain of Industry patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Captain of Industry Patch Notes – May 30, 2023
- Significant graphics update, new terrain textures, trees, grass, and props.
- New dynamic ocean, dynamic sky, and fog.
- Tree planting & automated harvesting.
- Significant improvements in terrain simulation & physics.
- New graphics for machines and vehicles.
- Revamped storage units that now show stored products.
- New terraforming options: Leveling designations, Stacker + mixed cargo mining & hauling.
- Vertical pipes!
- Significant extension of Nuclear power, including new reactors and reprocessing plant.
- More than 14 new machines and buildings.
- More than 16 new products, including new production chains.
- Extra 30 minutes of music.
- Lots of QoL features, including new dashboards or direct vehicle upgrades.