Cooking Simulator update is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Cooking Simulator patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements and gameplay optimizations.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Cooking Simulator patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Cooking Simulator Patch Notes – June 23, 2022
- Added 3 new products – Halloumi, pork ribs and white sausage
- Added one new spice – Ground coffee
- Added 13 BBQ themed recipes – A little surprise, get in on the game and find out what’s on the grill today! You’ll also find new dishes in the leaderboards!
- Added possibility to change keybindings of changing preset of GN Container drawer action
- New animated menu background
- Fixed keybindings of changing preset of GN Container Drawer action on AZERTY keyboards
- Fixed bug causing picking up bemar to pick up multiple ones
- Adjusted width of pipette stream to allow for more precise seasoning of small/thin products
- Fixed “enter recipe details” and “change recipe version” inputs in base game Custom Menu
- Minor bug fixes to recipes app in Pizza
- Fixed bug making some of filters on leaderboards to not work properly for players without Food Network DLC