AMD is now rolling out Radeon Crimson ReLive driver 17.4.4. The latest graphic driver update brings support for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III. The update also improved 7% performance on Radeon RX 580 8GB graphics when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.4.3.
The new AMD graphic drivers also include bug fixes and other improvements. However, there is a long list of known issues with this update. Check out more details below.
AMD Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.4
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III™
- Up to 7% performance improvement measured on Radeon RX 580 8GB graphics when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.4.3.(RS-131)
- Some displays may experience corruption when using HDMI® scaling.
- Battlefield™1 may experience stuttering in Multi GPU mode with 4K display resolutions when using DirectX®11.
- HDR colors may appear incorrect in Mass Effect™: Andromeda on the latest Windows®10 Creators Edition update.
- Some incorrect or unavailable feature descriptions may appear in Radeon Settings under the more/less help section.
- Radeon RX 550 series graphics products may experience a hard hang when the user’s system has not been rebooted for long periods of time.
- Reboot prompt may be missing after Radeon Software installation on AMD XConnect™ technology system configurations.
- HDTV displays may intermittently lose signal on some Radeon RX 480 series graphics products when connected over HDMI®.
- Call of Duty™: Advanced Warfare may experience a game hang when performing a task switch.
- Radeon WattMan may fail to apply settings on some Radeon R9 390 series graphics products.
- Radeon Settings may crash on switching Windows® user after toggling AMD CrossFire™ technology mode.
- A small amount of apps may still experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync™ technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
- Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft™ may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync™ technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.
Known Issues for Radeon ReLive
- The XBOX™ DVR application may cause conflicts with Radeon ReLive, users are suggested to disable XBOX™ DVR if Radeon ReLive is experiencing issues.
- Radeon ReLive may fail to install on AMD APU Family products or experience a system hang or failure to record when using the recording feature on AMD APU Family products.
- Radeon ReLive may intermittently fail to work after performing task switches of applications in multi display system configurations. A work around is to disable and then enable the feature in Radeon Software.
- Radeon ReLive may exhibit corruption in recordings when capturing Microsoft Office applications.
- Radeon ReLive may experience recording or streaming issues when task switching using ALT+TAB.
The Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.4 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.4 Driver Version 17.10.1731. (Windows Driver Store Version 22.214.171.124)
Download Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.4
Download Windows 10 (64-Bit)
Download Windows 10 (32-Bit)
Download Windows 8.1 (64-Bit)
Download Windows 7 (64-bit)
Download Windows 7 (32-bit)