The ESO Update 220.127.116.11 for Xbox One is now available for download. The Elder Scrolls Online update 18.104.22.168 for Xbox One brings new features, bug fixes and improvements to the Battlegrounds and Cyrodiil campaigns. In addition, there are fixes involving the Warden class, the Halls of Fabrication Trial, quests, general gameplay, and more. The update has added a new 10-49 Grab Bag queue for Battlegrounds. You will now receive more XP for finishing Battlegrounds.
New in the ESO Update 22.214.171.124 for Xbox One
Changes for the PvP and Battlegrounds:
- The Almalexia (7-day No-CP) campaign has closed, and taking its place is Shor, a new 7-day CP enabled campaign.
- Anyone previously assigned to Almalexia will be given a free home reassignment, and any leaderboard rewards will be granted if the campaign is mid-duration when shut down just as if it had completed naturally.
- The ESO Update 126.96.36.199 for Xbox One added a new 10-49 Grab Bag queue for Battlegrounds.
- You will now receive more XP for finishing Battlegrounds.
Fixes in ESO Update 188.8.131.52 for Xbox One
- Made several improvements to the Battleground queuing system to address long loading times, getting stuck in the queue, or the inability to join a Battleground.
- Adjusted the inactivity timers in Battlegrounds to a two minute warning and three minutes for kicking. Previously, these times were set to 90 seconds for inactive and two minutes for the kick.
- This should help address the issue of getting unjustly penalized with the deserter debuff.
- Fixed an issue where three separate buff icons would appear on the Relic holder in a Capture the Flag match. Now, only a single buff icon will appear.
- Updated the help menu descriptions for several medals to indicate that they are repeatable.
- You will no longer be kicked from a Battleground for inactivity as long as you are moving.
- Fixed an issue where the quest to kill enemy Wardens would display as “Kill Enemy Templars.”
- You will now consistently have the effects from a Relic applied to you if you dodge roll through it.
- You will no longer join a Battleground match that has less than two minutes remaining.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Battlegrounds to end early if there were no longer 12 active players.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when entering a Battleground.
- The staircase leading to Vivec Temple will now remain visible when there are many other players in Vivec City.
- Animal Companions
- Dive: Fixed an issue where weapon swapping after casting this ability and its morphs would cause the enemy’s health to not update based on the damage they took.
- Green Balance
- Budding Seeds: Fixed an issue where activating Budding Seeds near the end of the 6 second duration could cause the ability to heal twice.
- Enchanted Forest: Fixed an issue where this morph was not generating Ultimate if the ally was healed to above 50% health on the first healing tick.
- Lotus Flower: This ability and its morphs will now critically strike based on your highest critical strike rating, instead of only your Spell Critical rating.
- Secluded Grove: Trees grown from this ability will now disappear when the camera clips into them.
- Winter’s Embrace
- Shimmering Shield (Crystallized Shield morph): Fixed an issue where the Major Heroism buff from this morph was being removed by other abilities that grant Minor Heroism.
- Monsters associated with Vvardenfell quest objectives will now respawn faster in relation to the number of player characters in the general area.
- Salothan’s Council
- Killing Salothan’s Council now also kills all the adds involved with the fight.
- The last Councilor slain will now drop loot in The Elder Scrolls Online update 1.26 for PS4.
Halls of Fabrication Trial
- Terminal Feedback now properly applies its damage all at once instead of sporadically based on the amount of Terminals still active.
- The beam from Transformer Arcs will no longer hit targets outside the visual width of the beam.
- The proper arrival effects will now display on all player characters when using the checkpoints within the Trial.
- Forging the Future will now correctly grant a reward once per week.
- Hunter-Killer Fabricants
- Venom Injection now does less damage in Normal difficulty.
- Refabricated Spheres will now be affected by Super Charged in Veteran difficulty when all eight are active.
- Rending Leap will now be cast more reliably by the Hunter-Killer Fabricants.
- The stun effect from Static Cascade now applies correctly even if you block.
- Shock Lash will now always finish casting once it starts.
- Using the checkpoint portal after the Hunter-Killer Fabricants have been defeated, but while the Pinnacle Factotum is in combat, will no longer cause your camera to detach from your character.
- The Hunter-Killer Fabricants are no longer vulnerable to Shock effects.
- Spheres summoned as part of the Hunter-Killer Fabricant fight will no longer get into a state in which they cannot target the last living player character.
- The Hunter-Killer Fabricants’ Proximity Static beam will no longer hit targets outside the visual width of the beam.
- Pinnacle Factotum
- Divayth Fyr will repeat himself less often while you engage the Pinnacle Factotum.
- The Scalded effect will now be removed when the Pinnacle Factotum dies or resets.
- The Pinnacle Factotum will no longer be shielded by the Liminal Transformer while it is active.
- Increased the health of the Pinnacle Factotum in Veteran difficulty.
- The Liminal Transformer will now overcharge and be active more often in Veteran difficulty.
- Short Circuiting Centurions will now activate earlier.
- Pressure Release now increases in damage with prolonged exposure in Veteran difficulty.
- The stun effect from Shockwave now applies correctly even if you block.
- Short Circuiting Centurions can no longer be damaged until they are fully activated.
- Assembly General
- The Assembly General’s seeker missiles will now only display their impact effects to the player hit by the impact.
- The Assembly General will now correctly award points when defeated in Hard Mode.
- The ESO Update 184.108.40.206 for Xbox One fixed an issue where certain resource nodes found in Nchuleftingth and the Forgotten Wastes were respawning more quickly than intended.
- Fixed an issue that caused chapters of the Bouyant Armiger motif to appear less often than intended. These chapters are still quite rare, even for those who have served Morrowind faithfully.
- Removed an extra “Common Washtub, Empty” furnishing from the Tel Galen home.
- Leaving Cold-Blood Cavern before talking to Rhea will now cause the quest to reset as originally intended.
- Vivec will no longer say his greetings to you at the final ceremony once you have completed the quest.
- Ancestral Adversity: Fixed an issue where you could see the location of a hidden door before being on the appropriate quest step.
- Family Reunion: Fixed an issue where you could defeat an NPC associated with this quest without actually being in the room.
- Like Blood From a Stone: If you leave Gavros’s lab without the formula, you can now re-enter through the front door.
- Magister Makes a Move: Fixed an issue where Florrina was occasionally not appearing properly.
- The ESO Update 220.127.116.11 for Xbox One fixed an issue where “Group” was not an available text chat channel while in a Battleground.
- Updated the Battlegrounds’ Pit Daemons score and Death Recap icon to utilize the correct one.
- When reviving to a Cyrodiil Keep from Imperial City, you will now actually be sent to the Keep rather than reviving in place or falling to your doom.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally prevent groups from forming or being filled in Cyrodiil when using the Grouping Tool.
- Cyrodiil Guards will no longer have the wrong abilities applied to them when a Keep is upgraded. This was causing Guards to be much more difficult than intended.
- Fixed an issue that was causing graphical issues in Spellscar, and would occasionally cause your game to crash.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some models to unintentionally appear on top of other models.
- The ESO Update 18.104.22.168 for Xbox One fixed an issue where friendly and hostile telegraphs were not appearing around certain abilities while in Battlegrounds.
- You can no longer use Frozen Gate to pull other players into spawn locations in Imperial City. You can also no longer cast Nature’s Grasp abilities to get back into respawn locations.
- When resurrecting to a Cyrodiil Keep from Imperial City, you will now actually be sent to the Keep rather than resurrecting in place or falling to your doom.
- Permanently summoned pets, such as the Unstable Familiar or Feral Guardian, will now heal back to full health after exiting combat.
- Ardent Flame
- Flames of Oblivion (Inferno morph): Fixed an issue where the Major Savagery buff granted by this morph was stacking with other sources of Major Savagery.
- Earthen Heart
- Obsidian Shield:
- Reduced the strength of the damage shield you apply to allies to 10% of your max health, down from 15%.
- Increased the strength of the damage shield you apply to yourself by 200%. The total shield value on yourself should remain unchanged after these changes
- Obsidian Shield:
- Leeching Strikes (Siphoning Strikes morph):
- The ESO Update 22.214.171.124 for Xbox One fixed an issue where Rank III of this morph was not returning the correct amount of Stamina when the ability ended.
- Fixed an issue where you could block the heal from this morph.
- Leeching Strikes (Siphoning Strikes morph):
- Dual Wield
- Fixed an issue where using a Dual Wield heavy attack would cause your character to not display the animations of subsequent abilities and attacks.
- Mages Guild
- This ability and its morphs’ Health to Magicka trade value is now determined by your character level, instead of scaling with your Max Health; it restores 3000 Magicka for 6000 Health at Rank IV.
- This ability and its morphs now reduce all of your healing done and damage shields you create by 50% for 4 seconds, instead of preventing you from healing yourself.
- Radiant Magelight: Fixed an issue where the Rank IV tooltip was not displaying its value.
- The ESO Update 126.96.36.199 for Xbox One fixed an issue where Champion abilities that reduced the cost of your core mechanics (such as Warlord or Tumbling, which reduced the cost of Break Free or Roll Dodge) were not allowing you to cast those core mechanic abilities at the new, reduced cost.
- Immobile monsters will now drop threat faster after they realize they can’t hit you.
- Fixed an issue that temporarily prevented you from opening Crown Crates after completing the Morrowind tutorial.
- Note: This is the same issue where the game would say you were swimming when you weren’t.
- The ESO Update 188.8.131.52 for Xbox One fixed an issue that prevented the second and third effects of Crown Poisons from being triggered by some area of effect abilities.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some appearances purchased from the Crown Store from remaining equipped or visible when traveling between zones.
- Fixed an issue where monsters in a Trial that should grant leaderboard points were not doing so consistently.
- Hel Ra Citadel
- Yokeda Rok’dun will now reliably return to the fight after defeating some player characters.
- Yokeda Rok’dun will now consistently award Leaderboard points for defeating him in Veteran Difficulty.
- The ESO Update 184.108.40.206 for Xbox One fixed an issue where alchemical poisons were causing certain persistent area of effect abilities (such as Volley or Wall of Elements) to terminate early.
- Fixed an issue where Maelstrom’s Bow would lose an enchantment charge every time Volley and its morphs dealt damage. It should now only lose one charge for each cast of Volley and its morphs.
- Fixed an issue where the “Lantern of Anguish” achievement furnishing was slightly brighter than intended. The lantern once again has a subtle red glow, instead of blazing brighter than the mid-day sun.
- Mundus Stones can now be found in the Services category of the Housing Editor, instead of the Courtyard category.
- The ESO Update 220.127.116.11 for Xbox One fixed an issue where you were not able to create a character in the last character slot if you don’t own ESO: Morrowind.
- Fixed an issue relating to the Grouping Tool resulting in Ready Check notifications not being updated or received.
- Fixed an issue where you would be removed from a queue when trying to re-queue immediately after declining a Ready Check.
- Fixed an issue where you would not be put back into a queue after attempting to form a group when another player would not accept the Ready Check due to being inactive.
- Fixed an issue where you could be placed back into a queue after accepting the Ready Check, or after a group forms, without any discernable reason.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Forming Group stage to take an excessively long time.
- Ready checks will no longer remain on your screen after the timer hits 0, and will now appear immediately if you are in a menu when a Ready Check occurs.
- Best of the Best: Fixed an issue where the rabbits you hunted would not correctly count towards this quest.
- Adjusted the alignment of the message for purchasable character slots so it will no longer collide with the character list on character select.
- Removed the “View Profile” option from Guild visitor and banlists.
- The ESO Update 18.104.22.168 for Xbox One fixed an issue after subtracting a single Champion Point from a Star, additional points from that Star would be subtracted without additional input.
The developers also announced that the ESO Update 15 featuring the Horns of the Reach DLC Game Pack is now available to test on the PTS.
The new update for PC rolled out yesterday. Check your game update and download latest The Elder Scrolls Online update 22.214.171.124 for Xbox One. The update size is approximately 720MB.