Fabledom update is now rolling out on PC (Steam), PS4, PS5, and Xbox one. According to the official Fabledom patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements and gameplay optimizations.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Fabledom patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Fabledom Patch Notes – April 24, 2023
- Fixed issue where Inn would not collect food
- Fixed issue where sewer could block and entrance.
- Happiness per fabling limited to 100.
- Fixed issue where hero couldnt inspect an encounter if it was surrounded by roads.
- Fixed issue where video settings would not save between playthroughs.