An issue often hitting the headlines these days: FIFA Mobile Login Failed Invalid Auth Code 2023. Eager FIFA Mobile players find themselves stumped, facing this error message upon trying to log into the game. If you’re in that boat, fret not; this guide aims to tackle the problem head-on.
- Why am I Getting an Invalid Auth Code Error on FIFA Mobile?
- How to Fix FIFA Mobile Login Failed Invalid Auth Code Error
- FIFA Mobile Invalid Auth Code Workaround
- FIFA Mobile Login Auth Code Not Working
- How to Get a New FIFA Mobile Auth Code
Why am I Getting an Invalid Auth Code Error on FIFA Mobile?
One can think of numerous reasons for encountering a FIFA Mobile Login Auth Code Error Message. The most prevalent ones usually are:
- Two-factor Authentication Hiccups: Sometimes, the two-factor authentication might be the issue.
- Account-Device Mismatch: If you switch devices frequently, the game can get confused.
- Internet Connection Woes: A poor internet connection can impede the login process.
Two-Factor Authentication Problems
If two-factor authentication (2FA) stands enabled on your account, logging in from a new device can result in an invalid auth code. 2FA acts as an extra layer of security, but can occasionally cause complications.
Switching devices can confound FIFA Mobile’s login process. Your account and device need to be in harmony for a seamless login.
Frequent disruptions in your internet connection could also trigger the FIFA Mobile Login Auth Code Expired message.
How to Fix FIFA Mobile Login Failed Invalid Auth Code Error
When you find yourself unable to log in due to an invalid auth code, try these fixes.
Fix 1: Reset Two-Factor Authentication
- Navigate to EA’s support website.
- Log into your account.
- Disable and re-enable two-factor authentication.
Fix 2: Clear App Cache
- Head into your device settings.
- Locate FIFA Mobile among your installed apps.
- Clear the cache and try logging in again.
Fix 3: Check Internet Connection
- Test your Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
- If unstable, switch to a more reliable network.
FIFA Mobile Invalid Auth Code Workaround
Not looking for a permanent fix? Here are some quick workarounds.
Workaround 1: Use Another Device
Switch to a different device, log in, and then revert to your original one.
Workaround 2: Guest Account
Create a guest account and link it later, effectively dodging the FIFA Mobile Login Auth Code Incorrect issue.
FIFA Mobile Login Auth Code Not Working
If the aforementioned solutions don’t cut it, explore these alternatives.
Fix 4: Password Reset
Resetting your password can help in resolving the FIFA Mobile Login Auth Code Troubleshooting issue. Just head over to EA’s website and follow the prompts.
Fix 5: Reinstall the Game
Uninstall and reinstall FIFA Mobile. Simple, but effective.
How to Get a New FIFA Mobile Auth Code: September 23, 2023
If none of the above methods solve your problem, consider contacting EA’s support for a new auth code.
- Visit EA Support.
- Describe your issue.
- Request a new auth code.