Halls of Torment update is now rolling out on PC (Steam), PS4, PS5, and Xbox one. According to the official Halls of Torment patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements and gameplay optimizations.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Halls of Torment patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Halls of Torment Patch Notes – May 30, 2023
- Warlock main projectiles count now as Main Weapon. This means statistics will be correct and all items applying to main weapons will now work with them.
- “Mark of Madness” did work, but players had a negative count. negative counts will be reset if they should be positive.
- Some players had more than 200 quests completed, this was caused by them having some older PRELUDE data with quests that aren’t used anymore.
- Fixed an issue where connected input devices could interfere with Keyboard controls.
- It’s possible to adjust the flash effect on enemies from the settings.
- Chests open and close now in appropriate sounds levels.