A new Increlution update released on PC. According to the official Increlution patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Increlution patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Increlution Patch Notes
- Reworked how the rendering tasks handle CPU usage, lowering overall CPU usage by approximately 20~40%
- Explorations with “stop before completion” enabled no longer trigger automations to survive completion for damage on completion explorations, since they won’t complete
- Some optional chapter three, four and five explorations now reduce their automation unlock requirement based on an alternative exploration, where they previously didn’t
- Lowered the automation unlock requirement of a chapter two resource job
- Some chapter five explorations now also have the story choice icon in the automations tab where they previously didn’t
- Slightly reworked how the hiding of tooltips is handled when jobs, constructions and explorations disappear and their tooltip is visible. Aiming to tackle a situation where tooltips could temporarily persist when the action disappeared
- Fixed a bug that could cause values in job tooltips to not directly update when completing a specific chapter eight exploration
- Fixed a bug that caused reincarnation screen automation unlocks to reset to the default after already being configured, if closing the game when the reincarnation screen was open
- Fixed a bug that caused “off” automation jobs to not be properly considered a manual job for the combat safety auto-stalling logic, causing resource automations to trigger too soon in specific situations
- Fixed a bug that could cause you to survive fail-damage explorations when you shouldn’t, if any food was off-cooldown