InfraSpace update 2.10.301 is now available to download on PC, Ps4, PS5, and Xbox one. According to the official InfraSpace patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update 2.10.301 added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s InfraSpace version 2.10.301 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
InfraSpace Patch 2.10.301 Notes – July 18, 2023
- Fix space scene UI only showing a maximum of 3 digits instead of 4
- Fix tutorial and notification panels only reappearing after the player left clicks
- Fix Spaceship Construction Facility showing “No access to road”
- Fix skipping tutorials not updating the Settings’ UI
- Fix the red dot not disappearing when tutorials are disabled
- Fix Crude Oil Extractor disappearing when far away
- Add a tutorial for Research Panel (Tech-Tree)
- Add Crude Oil Extractor to tutorials
- Add “No spaceship part selected” for Spaceship Construction Facility
- And some small fixes and improvements