A new Inkbound update 0.1.8 released on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox one. According to the official Inkbound patch notes, the latest update 0.1.8 addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Inkbound patch 0.1.8 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Inkbound Patch 0.1.8 Notes – July 19, 2023
- Made Orb pickups higher priority compared to loot on the ground to fix issues where a vestige could drop in combat, could be right on top of an orb, but then you couldn’t pick up the orb.
- Fixed interaction between rare vestige Golden Sails and other vestiges that heal at the end of combat, causing the player to not properly gain AP boost from Golden Sails.
- Updated uncommon fish Prickly Puffer: “On being hit, 50% chance to inflict Hex and 50% chance to inflict shattered.” >>> “On hitting, 50% chance to inflict Hex and 50% chance to inflict shattered.”.
- Fixed notification being stuck on screen when triggered right after book select.
- Fixed a bug where the Theory of Lost Ink quest to defeat Janus before Training Mode could apply Inky Might was becoming unachievable too early in multiplayer runs.
- Fixed Legendary vestige Disassembly Prototype Will buff increasing your max Will but not granting 4 Will on the first turn.
- Fixed Scavenger’s Dash ascension Deadly Dance not granting shuriken or crit charges when passing through an ally.
- Fixed Clairvoyant aura status effects not being removed from players at the end of combat.