Minecraft update 1.56 is now rolling out on PS4 console. The latest update comes with new Glide Myths Track Pack and “Strangers – Biome Settlers 3” Skin Pack. The new patch also comes with various fixes and improvements including a fix where Farmer Villagers not planting seeds often enough. In addition, crafting any kind of Boat now requires a Wooden Shovel. Read full patch notes below.
Minecraft update 1.56 for PS4 Patch Notes
- Minecraft update 1.56 for PS4 has added Glide Myths Track Pack; Drift through the clouds of Icarus, dive into conflict in Excalibur and ride with the Kelpies in Celts.
- Minecraft PS4 update 1.56 added “Strangers – Biome Settlers 3” Skin Pack.
- Fixed slow moving mobs in water.
- Endermen and Endermites should always be hostile to each other.
- Polar Bears should not attack the player when in peaceful mode.
- Wither Skeletons no longer fear daylight and will attack anything that lives.
- With the latest Minecraft 1.56 for PS4, Zombie Horses and Skeleton Horses can now be tamed and leashed.
- Skeletons shouldn’t attack Village Golems.
- With the latest Minecraft 1.56 for PS4, Strays now flee from Wolves.
- Wolves should not become hostile against mobs that they can’t directly see.
- Minecraft PS4 update 1.56 brings a fix for Farmer Villagers not planting seeds often enough.
- Crafting any kind of Boat now requires a Wooden Shovel.
- String can now be crafted from The Web.
- Purpur Stairs and Slabs can now be crafted from both Purpur Blocks and Pillars.
- Sstone Slabs, Redstone Repeaters, and Redstone Comparators can now be crafted from Stone, Granite, Andesite, Diorite, and their Polished variants.
- With Minecraft update 1.56 for PlayStation 4, observers should register changes to Item Frames.
- Observers should register changes to Doors.
- With Minecraft PlayStation 4 update 1.56, observers should register changes to Flower Pots.
- Observers should not output extra signals for fire block state changes.
- Observers should not output multiple signals when lava or water is placed in front of them.
- Pistons can now push Daylight Sensors.
- Potion durations have changed.
- Minecraft update 1.56 has fixed an area in the Mini Game Lobby that caused players to become invulnerable in the Mini Game if they were in this location when the round started.
- Fix for MCCE-5523 – Pick Block in Creative
- Fix for MCCE-5549 – Hotbar is not centered in splitscreen battle
- Fix for MCCE-2000 – Zombies get stuck in water
- Fix for MCCE-2868 – Levitation effect all in Capitals.
Check your game update and download latest Minecraft update 1.56 for PS4. The Minecraft players on PlayStation 3 is also receiving the update 1.57.