A new cumulative update KB3194798 build 14393.321 released for Windows 10 users. The latest cumulative update KB3194798 is now available for Windows 10 1607 Anniversary Update build users. The latest build will update PC build 14393.222 to build 14393.321 and mobile build 10.0.14393.321.
Fixed in Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB3194798 build 14393.321 and Mobile build 10.0.14393.321
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Improved reliability of Bluetooth and storage file system.
- Addressed issue causing printer drivers to not install correctly after installing security update KB317005.
- Addressed issue causing sign-in errors if a password is entered incorrectly or a new password doesn’t meet password complexity requirements after installing security update KB3167679.
- Addressed issue that required users to log out and log back in before using the application they installed using the Windows installer (MSI).
- Improved support for networks by adding new entries to the Access Point Name (APN) database.
- Addressed issue that was causing excessive battery drain on Windows 10 Mobile when connected to Wi-Fi.
- Addressed issue in which setting up both fingerprint and iris recognition sometimes causes the sign-in to fail on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed issue that was causing high CPU usage on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed additional issues with multimedia playback, revised daylight saving time, authentication, Internet Explorer 11, and Windows Shell.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Windows registry, and diagnostics hub.
Previously, Microsoft released update 14393.222 for AU users. Many users reported about the update issue with the update. The company acknowledged the problem and released a fix for build 14393.222.