A new Nordicandia update 1.3.2 released on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox one. According to the official Nordicandia patch notes, the latest update 1.3.2 addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Nordicandia patch 1.3.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Nordicandia Patch 1.3.2 Notes – July 9, 2023
- Reduced necromancer summoned minion life and damage by 30% to bring it more in-line with other classes
- Necromancer minions will now return to the you if the current target is too far away.
- Monster spawn areas now correctly spawn monsters when minions approach them
- Fixed Necromancer Pillaging passive skill that was adding an incorrect chance to find iron
- Fixed Necromancer Unholy Rage where Death was sometimes instantly killing monsters on higher health than intended
- Fixed Necromancer Bone Link idle mastery, so that it only applies to skeletons
- Fixed necromancer class description
- Fixed so you can see the duration for the idle Necromancer buff when auto-summoning minions
- Fixed minion life leech calculation that was incorrectly getting more life leech than intended