Now, Mei should no longer run into the same freezing problems that have made her so uncompetitive of late. The latest update also fixed other exploits connected to the Uprising event has also been removed.
Overwatch patch 2.10 for PS4 and Xbox One features:
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Null Sector bots from attacking throughout the escort phase of the Overwatch Uprising brawl
- The Overwatch Uprising 2017 player icon will now unlock when you log in to the event
- Firing shots while standing on the payload in the Overwatch Uprising brawl will no longer cause accuracy issues for your hero
- Turret damage (from Torbjörn and Symmetra) has been increased by 15% in the Overwatch Uprising brawl
- Overwatch patch 2.10 fixed an issue that allowed players to move freely when being hit by Mei’s Blizzard or Endothermic Blaster
- Fixed a bug that prevented Torbjörn and Symmetra from placing turrets on moving platforms