Paragon The Overprime update 7/12 is now available to download on PC, Ps4, PS5, and Xbox one. According to the official Paragon The Overprime patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update 7/12 added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Paragon The Overprime version will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Paragon The Overprime Patch 7/12 Notes – July 11, 2023
- Fixed an issue where Revenant’s Wild Revolver (LMB-Skill) randomly fails to apply.
- Fixed an issue where players were not able to enter AI battle after creating a party.
- Fixed an issue where map information was randomly different when the party leader and party members are matchmaking in the lobby.
- Fixed an issue where lane selection phase was displayed during Draft phase in Red Moon.
- Fixed an issue where spectators were able to select heroes in Red Moon.
- Fixed an issue where minimap is displayed randomly in Training Grounds.
- Fixed an issue where the afterimage effect of Adele’s default skin was displayed when selecting a Heroic Skin on the skin purchase screen.
- Fixed an issue where aggro resets when pushing a jungle monster to a certain location with knock back effect
- Fixed an issue where two games are played at the same time randomly.
- Fixed an issue where offline accounts not receiving rewards when matchmaking ends.
- Fixed an issue where Malodorous Spray no longer having a skill guard effect.
- Fixed an issue where AI hero information not being displayed after an AI Battle.