Prey update 1.03 for PS4 is now available for download. The new update brings fixes to prevent corrupted saves, allows you to skip the end game credits, the player should no longer spawn out of level, fixes stamina not recovering, and more. Check out full changelog below.
- Further fixes to prevent Save games from becoming corrupted. Fix also returns corrupted Save games to uncorrupted state.
- Items should no longer be incorrectly deleted from inventory or world when changing levels.
- Prey update 1.03 for PS4 fix for stamina not recovering.
- Fix for being unable to repair items.
- Player should no longer spawn out of level.
- Fabricated weapons are now empty.
- Fix for humans incorrectly turning hostile. Hostile humans in lobby will be returned to friendly.
- End game credits now always skippable.
- Aaron Ingram no longer cowers if spooked by a Typhon.
- Prey update 1.03 for PS4 fix for various problems making changes in the settings.
The update for Xbox One will be released later this week. Check your update and download latest Prey update 1.03 for PlayStation 4.
Prey accolades trailer launched today, check out below.