SCUM update 0.8.022.60201 is now available to download on PC, Ps4, PS5, and Xbox one. According to the official SCUM patch notes, the latest update 0.8.022.60201 addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update 0.8.022.60201 added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s SCUM version 0.8.022.60201 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
SCUM 0.8.022.60201 Patch Notes – January 24, 2023
- Fixed the bug where Beijing shoes had wrong icons in trader menus.
- Fixed the bug where destroying the chandelier would destroy all BB elements above it.
- Fixed the bug where you could full sprint while using the hand fan.
- Fixed the bug where mines would kill their owner after server restart or on event end.
- Fixed the bug where roof BB elements would not morph.
- Fixed the bug where you could not flip the boat while swimming.
- Fixed the issue that caused the client crash regarding the item replication.
- Fixed the issue where lockpicking vehicles caused fatal error crash.
- Fixed the bug where you could not attach a light trunk armor on Laika.
- Fixed the issue where you could not install a bumper on some Laikas.
- Fixed the issue where partial wipe and money transfer would crash a server.
- Fixed the issue where prisoners dying before loaded into the game would cause a server crash.
- Fixed the audio bug where player would still grunt from pain when lockpicking even though he was protected by gloves.