Surviving the Abyss update 0.1.4.4 is now available to download on PC, Ps4, PS5, and Xbox one. According to the official Surviving the Abyss patch notes, the latest update 0.1.4.4 addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update 0.1.4.4 added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Surviving the Abyss version 0.1.4.4 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Surviving the Abyss 0.1.4.4 Patch Notes – January 24, 2023
- Save Load if a building is snapped to a habitat or resource. Prevents instances of being able to stack buildings on a single habitat.
- Fix for being unable to save the game in some circumstances.
- Fix for advanced fauna traps not placing in some loaded files.
- Crew travelling to a docks building during save/load will no longer get stuck in the Docks.
- Sonar Beacon placement now returns to sonar tower panel when on cooldown.
- New UI Scaling for Full Screen Menus. (Work-in-progress)
- Fix for Full screen menus getting stuck open in some circumstances.
- Fix for broken status tags on loaded file.
- Fix for Crew stalling at 67% healed in Hospitals.
- Tension of music will lower over time after threat attack.
- Fix for Building repair resources being taken multiple times.
- Construct submarine task now accounts for already constructed submarines.
- Oil Refinery UI now works as expected.
- Fix for extractor building UI getting stuck on when their resource has been depleted.
- Various minor improvements to UI optimisation.
- Adding settings options for Volumetric Fog Quality.