A new Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts update 1.3.9 patch notes are released for players. Since the last major update, players have been experiencing multiple issues and bugs Hopefully, today’s Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts update 1.3.9 will address some of these issues and bugs.
Read what is new and fixed in today’s Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts patch. Read the official patch 1.3.9 notes below.
Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts Patch 1.3.9 Notes – June 16, 2023
- Fixed a problem with generated missions that prevented a multi-attack from land and sea against a province, creating empty events.
- Fixed issue which made ships to be “in Battle’ status although the war was over and the battles got canceled.
- Fixed issue that made ships under construction to participate in battles wrongly.
- Fixed issue that made the Refit time to become miscalculated.
- Fixed issues of the Custom Battle interface, which showed a false message of “Not having the required ship” in some rare cases.
- Fixed some minor issues with the UI.
- Performance optimization for the 3D battles.
- Further Auto-Design optimization.