Wall World update 1.0.7 is now available to download on PC, Ps4, PS5, and Xbox one. According to the official Wall World 1.0.7 patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update 1.0.7 added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Wall World version 1.0.7 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Wall World Patch 1.0.7 Notes – May 3, 2023
- Added key rebinding option. Now players can assign specific keys that suit their playstyle when using a keyboard & mouse.
- Changed the weapon generation system. Now players can get more powerful weapons a bit earlier.
- Changed the interaction keys with the spider. Entering and exiting the spider is now assigned to the same key.
- Increased docking station’s base range and bonus effectiveness for drilling.
- Increased shotgun’s shooting range and turning speed
- Reduced shotgun’s upgrade cost.
- Reduced resource scanner’s upgrade cost.
- Reduced mortar’s default damage.
- Fixed an issue with “Force of Evil” achievement not unlocking for some players in rare cases.