Windows 10 build 17758 is now available for Fast Insider members. The new build has added a new capability and a few new changes to the Storage Sense’s behavior. Apart from this, the latest build also fixed an issue resulting in explorer.exe crashing recently when clicking on the “Import photos and videos” option from an autoplay notification. Check out more details below.
New in Windows 10 Build 17758
Added a new capability and making a few changes to Storage Sense’s behavior. Storage Sense now has the capability to automatically free up disk space by making older, unused, locally available files be available online-only.
Fixed in Windows 10 build 17758
- We fixed an issue resulting in the back button in Settings and other apps becoming white text on a white background if you hovered over it.
- We fixed an issue resulting in Narrator not reading selected word choices when typing using an IME (for example, in Japanese).
- We fixed an issue resulting in certain apps crashing when you tried to save a file from the app.
- We fixed an issue resulting in explorer.exe crashing recently when clicking on the “Import photos and videos” option from an autoplay notification.
- We fixed an issue resulting in nearby sharing not working for local accounts where the account name contained certain Chinese, Japanese, or Korean characters.
Known Issues in Windows 10 build 17758
- When you use the Ease of Access Make Text bigger setting, you might see text clipping issues, or find that text is not increasing in size everywhere.