Windows 10 IoT Core build 15051 is now available for Windows Insiders. The latest IoT Insider build improve reliability and fixed issue that prevented the kernel debugger from attaching to RPI devices.
However, there are some known issues with the build like BluetoothLE paired devices may throw and exception and fail to function properly. Check out the full changelog below.
What’s new in Windows 10 IoT Core build 15051:
- Fixes to improve reliability.
- Fix issue that prevented the kernel debugger from attaching to RPI devices.
- When updating the IoT Default App may be uninstalled.
- Network connectivity failures in MinnowBoard Max (MBM) firmware version 0.93.
- BluetoothLE paired devices may throw an exception and fail to function properly.
- F5 driver deployment from Visual Studio does not work on IoT Core.
- Joule – Debugger will time out on a breakpoint when using C++.
Previously, the company released Windows 10 IoT core build 15025 ISO. You can download it from here. To download the latest Windows 10 IoT Core build 15051, check updates.
Recently, Microsoft also released Windows 10 Insider build 15048 for PC and Mobile build 10.0.15051.0 for Fast Ring members.