Microsoft is now rolling out Windows 10 IoT Core build 17692 (Redstone 5) for Insiders. The new build update comes with the minor fixes and improvements. However, there are some known issues with this build like Node.js and Python cannot be used in UWP apps. Older samples in these languages may no longer function correctly. Check out the full changelog below.
What’s new in Windows 10 IoT Core build 17692
- F5 driver deployment from Visual Studio does not work on IoT Core.
- Node.js and Python cannot be used in UWP apps. Older samples in these languages may no longer function correctly. Microsoft is considering alternatives for a future release.
- Smart Display App throws error during installation.
- MiraCast cannot connect to dongle (QDB -> Dongle).
- DMDashboard throws an exception trying to read device info after Azure enrollment.
- OpenSSH is not working correctly with IoTCore.
Check updates and download Windows 10 IoT Core build 17692.