ZTE Axon 7 is now receiving software update ZTE_A2017UV1.1.0B25. The latest update comes with multiple fixes and Android August security patch. The latest Android August security patch fixes Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) in the open-source Android OS.
In addition, the firmware update has added Multi-user support as well as Quick Settings Tiles support. The latest firmware update also enhanced the performance of Google’s Daydream.
Fixed in ZTE Axon 7 update ZTE_A2017UV1.1.0B25
- Multi-user support added.
- Enhanced Daydream, Google’s mobile VR platform, performance.
- Improved battery performance.
- Quick Settings Tiles support added.
- Night mode updated with adjustable scale.
- Modified notification from tone to vibrate on calls.
- Hiya app able to be updated via Google Play Store.
- Android Pay issue (isolated to 6GB/128GB version) resolved.
- Google security patches through August 1, 2017.
- Miscellaneous performance improvements and other fixes.
ZTE Axon 7 update ZTE_A2017UV1.1.0B25 will gradually release to everyone. You can also check manually for updates, go to Settings > About device > System update.
Make sure you have enough charge on your device at least 60% to 70% before downloading the update.