Acer has announced new Predator 21 X gaming laptop. The new Acer Predator 21 X is the first notebook with a massive 21-inch Curved-Screen, integrates eye-tracking technology and NVIDIA G-SYNC technology. The new gaming laptop also features 7th Generation Intel Core processors and dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphic cards in SLI. Acer also launched a new Swift 7 slim laptop.
Acer Predator 21 X features include:
- Intel 7th-Generation Core processors, 5 cooling fans.
- Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPUs in SLI.
- Full-sized mechanical keyboard featuring CherryMX switches, with customizable RGB backlight settings for each individual key.
- SoundPound2+ (4 speakers and 2 subwoofers), 3-way audio and Dolby audio.
- Advanced cooling architecture with 5 system fans, 3 of which are ultra-thinAeroBlade metal fans, to extract excess heat for uninterrupted performance during intense sessions
- ThePredator 21 X’s numeric keypad also touts a unique design as it can be flipped over and turned into a Precision
- Powered by Windows 10