ARK patch 273.6 is now available for download on PC. According to the official ARK patch notes, the latest update comes with fixes and optimizations.
In addition, the new update changed Structure encroachment check logic to do a solid trace between encroachment points, prevents getting Sleeping Bags wedged in places they shouldn’t fit
ARK patch 273.6 Patch Notes
- Fixed Character-destruction Inventory Bags to drop at the character’s location if can’t find ground underneath, so those loot items aren’t lost
- Fixed Plant Species Y to passively lose HP over 30 mins (as originally intended), made them and all traps not placeable within small range of another trap (as originally intended), made Species Y trap apply piercing damage to victim
- Changed Structure encroachment check logic to do a solid trace between encroachment points, prevents getting Sleeping Bags wedged in places they shouldn’t fit
- Daedon no longer heals Titanosaur
- Fixed a way to get unconscious players under-the-ground
- Fixed invisible grapple wall on TheCenter
Previously, the major update 273 was released. Check your game update and download latest ARK Patch 273.6 for PC.