Conan Exiles update for Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official Conan Exiles Xbox One patch notes, this build introduces some client and server crash fixes, fixes armor dyeing, and fixes the Sanctum of Set. In addition, an issue where some Options’ values get reset or changed after moving back to the Main is now fixed.
Conan Exiles Xbox One Patch Notes (17/11/2017)
- Client and server crash fixes.
- Addressed an issue where some Options’ values get reset or changed after moving back to the Main.
- Menu Removed unused server settings from GUI.
- Reimported animation to fix Xbox server crash during blendspace pose evaluation.
- Sanctum of Set meshes should no longer look weird and off-set.
- Dyed armor should now save after completing the changes.
- Conan Exiles Xbox One also addressed an issue with the search bar in the inventory screen.
- Addressed server animation ticking for characters.
Check your game update and download latest Conan Exiles Xbox One patch.