Lords of the Fallen update 1.029 (1.1.474) is available to download on PS5, PC, and Xbox Series X/S. According to the official Lords of the Fallen 1.029.000 patch notes, the latest update brings over 45+ tweaks & optimisations, alongside highly requested community features. Apart from this, Lords of the Fallen version 1.029 also includes gamepad rebinding, backup saves, Xbox HUD fix and more.
Recently, Lords of the Fallen patch 1.017 added over 100 enhancements that include performance improvements, co-op and PVP gameplay tweaks. Unfortunately, since the last major update, players have been experiencing various issues with the game. Today’s LOTF update 1.029.000 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Lords of the Fallen 1.029 Patch Notes (1.1.474) – February 1, 2024
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer that caused the Umbral platform to be pulled toward the host player if the co-op partner pulled near the Vestige of Blind Agatha.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer that could temporarily prevent the co-op partner from picking up Vigor after the enemy was killed within a close distance.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer that could cause a co-op partner to get stuck after teleportation to the host if the host was standing in a very narrow location at the moment of teleportation.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer that could cause the co-op partner not to see the host’s character after changing the realm from Umbral to Axiom.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a player’s health bar to update delayed when healing during an invasion.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from deleting the session password using the “Reset to default” option in the Multiplayer menu.
- Fixed a collision issue that could cause players to get permanently stuck between Rhogar crystals near the Vestige of the Bloody Pilgrim.
- Fixed a collision issue that could cause players to get stuck under the broken statue near the boss encounter with Judge Cleric, the Radiant Sentinel.
- Fixed a collision issue that allowed players to access the Vestige of the Bloody Pilgrim without killing the Conflagrant Seer by jumping on the Rhogar crystals and skipping the fight.
- Fixed a collision issue that could occur if players used the Umbral Lamp to traverse across an Umbral bridge at Pilgrims Perch. This issue allowed players to stand on an invisible platform in Axiom.
- Fixed a collision issue that could cause the player camera to display an out-of-world location when entering the first cave in Depths.
- Fixed a collision issue that allowed the player to look out of the world near Spurned Progeny boss arena.
- Fixed an issue that could cause enemies to not be able to traverse the environment near the first small hill in Penitent Path.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the water to kill players if only slightly touching in the Bellroom.
- Added a new ladder in the Forsaken Fen for players who discovered the secondary mountain path.
- Fixed a camera clipping issue that could occur when standing close to walls at the first soulflay tutorial.
- Added an option to disable camera resetting horizontally when pressing the lock-on button.
- Fixed a camera collision issue that could cause the player camera to clip through Rhogar crystals near the Vestige of the Bloody Pilgrim.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from moving more than one rune at a time to the Coffer.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the “Restart Game +0” to be available in the Vestige menu even though players had not completed the game.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Umbral Remnants to receive fall damage when dropping down to attack player in Umbral.
- Fixed an audio issue that caused the Umbral ambient sound to be missing when quitting out to the main menu and loading back into the game.
- Fixed a visual issue that caused the Ravenous Fascinator character model to have a stretched texture.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to get stuck when terminating the game during the credits with the Rhogar Ending.