Fallout 4 Update 1.18 for PS4, Xbox One and PC is now available for download. According to the official Fallout 4 1.18 patch notes, there are bug fixes and improvement for the game. In addition, the latest patch has addressed an issue with screenshots displaying incorrectly in Creation Club/Mods.
Recently, an update for Xbox One was also released with support for Xbox One X console. Check out full details below.
Fallout 4 update 1.18 Patch Notes
- Fallout 4 version 1.18 has addressed an issue with screenshots displaying badly in Creation Club/Mods.
- The Message of the Day heading revised with the latest patch.
- Changed logic for how Creation Club content is initialized in Fallout 4 version 1.18.
- Minor bug fixes to Bethesda.net
Fallout 4 1.18 Xbox One X support
- Supports 4K Resolution
- Enhanced features include:
- Dynamic Resolution
- Enhanced draw distance for trees, grass, objects, and NPCs
- Enhanced God Ray effects