For last few day there are reports that some users are unable to add Gmail account to Windows 10 Mobile‘s Mail & Contacts apps. Some users are getting “Your browser isn’t supported” error message.
Try below trick to fix this error,
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap on “Accounts”.
- Tap on “Your email and accounts”.
- Tap “Add an account”.
- Tap “Other accounts POP, IMAP”.
- Enter your Email address and Password.
- Tap the Sign in button.
- Once you’re signed in Open the Edge browser.
- Visit gmail.com and log in to your Google account.
- Open the message with the subject “Blocked sign-in attempt for security reasons”
- Tap on the Allow Access button.
- You will be forwarded to the Google security setting page. “Under the Access for less secure apps”, select “Turn on”.