Windows 10 update KB4054517 ( OS Build 16299.125) is now rolling to end users. The latest cumulative update includes bug fixes and other system improvements to the operating system. Users will see new update 2017-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for amd64-based Systems (KB4054517).
What’s new in KB4054517 for Windows 10 v1709
- Updates Internet Explorer’s default visibility for the button that launches Microsoft Edge.
- Addresses issue where Windows Defender Device Guard and Application Control block some applications from running, even in Audit-Only Enforcement Mode.
- Addresses issue to reset PLC bit on U0/U3 transitions.
- Addresses issue with personalized Bluetooth devices that don’t support bonding.
- Addresses issue where the touch keyboard doesn’t support the standard layout for 88 languages.
- Addresses issue where the touch keyboard for a third-party Input Method Editor (IME) has no IME ON/OFF key.
- Addresses additional issues with updated time zone information.
- Addresses issue where, when using System Center Virtual Machine Manager (VMM), the user can’t copy or clone virtual machines (VM). The error message is “0x80070057- Invalid parameter”. This issue affects the VMM UI and PowerShell scripts used for VM cloning and copying.
- Security updates to the Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Edge, and Windows Server.
Windows 10 v1709 update KB4054517 download links
Download KB4054517 offline files (64Bit)
Download KB4054517 offline files (32Bit)
Read how to install CAB files here.