Windows 10 IoT Core build 16176 is now available for Insiders. Previously, the company released Windows 10 IoT core build 15063. The latest IoT Insider build brings Cortana UI enhancements for devices using resolution 480×272 and more.
However, there are some known issues with the build like Network connectivity failures and BluetoothLE devices may fail to fully connect. Check out the full changelog below.
What’s new in Windows 10 IoT Core build 16176:
- Update RPI UEFI to enable Boot Volume Monitor.
- Update Dragonboard BSP to version 2220.127.116.11.
- Bug fixes to the limpet tool.
- Cortana UI enhancements for devices using resolution 480×272
- Fix an issue that prevented managing IoT Onboarding from WEBB.
- Bug fixes for Cortana.
- Network connectivity failures in MinnowBoard Max (MBM) firmware version 0.93.
- Background applications cannot be launched from visual studio.
- BluetoothLE devices may fail to fully connect
- F5 driver deployment from Visual Studio does not work on IoT Core.
To download Windows 10 IoT Core build 16176 check updates.