Microsoft is now rolling out new Windows 10 cumulative update KB4022725 Build 15063.413 for PC and mobile build 15063.414. The latest cumulative update for Windows 10 Creators update users will push system build number from 15063.332 to 15063.413. A new cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4022725) will pop up in your Windows Update. Cumulative updates include improvements to enhance the functionality of the application, programs on Windows Operating system.
The latest Windows 10 update KB4022725 brings fixes and improvements. Microsoft has now fixed an issue where after starting Split View, some apps no longer receive input when multiple displays are in use. The company also fixed an issue with high latency when using the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) MIDI API. Check out more details below.
Windows 10 update KB4022725 build 15063.413 Changelog
- Addressed issue where the user may need to press the space bar to dismiss the lock screen on a Windows 10 machine to log in, even after the logon is authenticated using a companion device.
- Addressed issue with slow firewall operations that sometimes results in timeouts of Surface Hub’s cleanup operation.
- Addressed issue with a race condition that prevents Cortana cross-device notification reply from working; users will not be able to use the remote toast activation feature set.
- AWindows 10 cumulative update KB4022725 Build 15063.413 fixed an issue where the Privacy Separator feature of a Wireless Access Point does not block communication between wireless devices on local subnets.
- Addressed issue on the Surface Hub device where using ink may cause a break in the touch trace that could result in a break in inks from the pen.
- Addressed issue where Internet Explorer 11 may ignore the “Send all sites not included in the Enterprise Mode Site List to Microsoft Edge” policy when opening a Favorites link.
- Windows 10 cumulative update KB4022725 Build 15063.413 fixed additional issues with time-zone information and Internet Explorer.
- Security updates to Windows kernel, Microsoft Windows PDF, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Microsoft Uniscribe, Device Guard, Internet Explorer, Windows Shell, and Microsoft Edge. For more information about the security vulnerabilities resolved, please refer to the Security Update Guide.
Recently, the company released feature rich Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (Redstone 3) build 16215 to Fast Ring Insider members. The latest Insider Preview build come with a new Start and Action Center with Fluent Design as well as changes for My People, Cortana, Edge and more. Microsoft also released insider mobile build 15222.0.
Check your Windows update and download Windows 10 update KB4022405 build 15063.413. Offline update installer will be available on our website later.