Microsoft is now rolling out Xbox One Insider build 15063.4063 (1706.170613-1900) to the Alpha ring members. The new update fixed an issue which could sometimes cause games and apps to fail to launch. With the previous build update, users should no longer encounter an error that indicates your receiver does not support Dolby Atmos for Home Theater.
However, the new build update 10.0.15063.4063 (rs2_release_xbox_1706.170613-1900) also comes with known issues to Mixer where after dismissing the virtual keyboard, attempting to relaunch the virtual keyboard may fail. Check out full details below.
Xbox One Insider build 10.0.15063.4063
Games & Apps
- Resolved an issue which could sometimes cause games and apps to fail to launch.
- Launching the Guide causes certain games to lock up, freeze, or lag. Workaround: Uninstalling the Wireless Display app from the console may help to improve Guide performance with certain games.
- After dismissing the virtual keyboard, attempting to relaunch the virtual keyboard may fail.
- When signing out of the Mixer app and signing in with a new user, the user who launched the app is still displayed.
- When purchasing content from the Store, pressing B to back out of the purchase experience may cause the “Buy” button to disappear from the Store interface.
If you’re on the Xbox Preview Alpha ring, you can check for the latest Insider build 10.0.15063.4063 (rs2_release_xbox_1706.170613-1900) by going to Settings -> System -> Updates.
Also, If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.