Xbox One Insider Preview build 15045.1000 1703.170224-1901 is now available for download. The latest update comes with few new fixes and improvements. The build rs2_release_xbox_1703.170224-1901 size is around 451MB. Check out what’s new.
Xbox One Insider Preview build 15045.1000 1703.170224-1901:
- In Energy-Saving mode, system updates should now download and apply when shutting down if “Keep my console up to date” is enabled.
- Fixed an issue which caused an audible “pop” when switching between apps.
Launching Games & Apps
- Fixed and issue which caused the console to crash when selecting the “See in store” button after launching an unowned title.
Games & Apps
- The “Developer Education” app should no longer appear in Games & Apps.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the console to crash and restart after resuming Twitch from connected standby.
- Resolved an issue which prevented the console from automatically signing in a profile with automatic sign-in enabled.
- The Xbox Accessories app Device Details page may appear blank. Workaround: Update the device firmware, and view Device Details on a console not enrolled in Preview. • Copilot does not function at this time. You can disable Copilot from the power menu (hold the Xbox button on the controller) if desired.
- In Xbox One Insider Preview 1703.170224-1901 if Cortana was enabled prior to entering connected standby, you may encounter an error when resuming from connected standby.
- Cortana may take a long time to respond when activated while playing certain games.
- Scheduled Cortana reminders will not provide a notification if the user who created the reminder is signed in, but not the current active user.
- Using voice dictation sometimes causes the virtual keyboard to become unresponsive.
- Some users may not receive certain types of notifications.
- After capturing a game clip, the game clip fails to automatically post to the Activity Feed (if your profile is configured to do so) with Xbox One Insider Preview build 15045.1000 1703.170224-1901. Workaround: Manually view game clips in Profile > Captures > Manage captures and post to the Activity Feed.
- The EA Access app may indicate you are not an EA Access subscriber when you are. This does not affect your ability to download or play games from the Vault, or receive discounts on EA titles.
- The screen may dim after a short amount of time while viewing videos in certain apps (Hulu Plus).
Settings – Ease of Access
- When enabling the Mono output setting in Ease of Access – Audio, Settings becomes unresponsive, crashes, and fails to launch on subsequent attempts. Workaround: To launch Settings, perform a hard reset (hold down the button on the front of the console for five seconds until it fully powers down, then power it back on).
Settings – Display & sound
- The Audio output page is under construction and some of the new settings are not yet functional. New support is planned for Dolby Atmos for home theater, Dolby Atmos for headphones, and more in upcoming builds. An announcement will be made when these new features are ready to try out; enabling these settings now will have no effect.
- The Wireless Display app fails to launch and immediately crashes to Home.
If you are in alpha ring check your update for Xbox One Insider Preview build 15045.1000 1703.170224-1901.