Gas Station Simulator update is now rolling out on PC (Steam), PS4, PS5, and Xbox one. According to the official Gas Station Simulator patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements and gameplay optimizations.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Gas Station Simulator patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Gas Station Simulator Patch Notes – September 22, 2022
- Amount of sandy footsteps created by visitors have been reduced significantly and they should no longer spawn when the customers are standing still.
- Employees should no longer clean the warehouse related items (Music Sets, Giant Teddybear, etc.).
- Customers using toilet should now again pay $1.50 to use the toilet.
- Fixed a crash related to Car Wash which caused the game to crash when closing Car Wash, the whole Gas Station or occasionally calling the UFO.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the player was driving Rudy and the game tried to access the player’s inventory.