Gran Turismo Sport 1.03 update is now available for download. According to the Gran Turismo Sport patch notes, the Gran Turismo Sport update 1.03 includes bug fixes and other improvements for the game.
In addition, Gran Turismo Sport version 1.03 the game no longer crashes after the result screen when participating in a Drift Trial with a car featuring an exterior livery created with a custom color chip. Check out full details below.
Gran Turismo Sport 1.03 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where participating in a Drift Trial with a car featuring an exterior livery created with a custom color chip (a color chip created in the Livery editor) would result in the game crashing after the result screen.
- Fixed an issue where excessive force feedback was applied when understeering using the THRUSTMASTER® T500RS steering controller.
- Gran Turismo Sport update 1.03 addressed an issue wherein the THRUSTMASTER® TH8A ‘H pattern shifter’ was not properly recognized when connected to a compatible steering wheel controller.
Other improvements and adjustments
- With Gran Turismo Sport version 1.03, the controller steering sensitivity of the DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller has been increased in order to improve handling during oversteering and drifting.
- The adjustment range for a steering wheel controller’s force feedback has been broadened: it is now possible to decrease maximum torque on steering wheels with strong motor torque.
- Gran Turismo Sport update 1.03 addressed Various other issues.
Previously, update 1.02 was released with a big list of fixes. Check your game update and download latest Gran Turismo Sport update 1.03 on your PlayStation 4.