Hitman March Update is now available for download. The new update brings gameplay improvements and bug fixes. The update also includes support for simplified Chinese language on PC.
New in Hitman March 2017 Patch:
Simplified Chinese Language Support
- We’ve added full menu and subtitle support for Simplified Chinese on PC.
- We’ve fixed some rare issues that could cause the game to crash or be unstable.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could prevent exit points from appearing after killing the target(s).
- We’ve fixed an issue that could cause guards and targets in Paris to suspend their routines, after specific player actions.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could cause the ‘subdue’ prompt to disappear when an NPC is picking up an item or when they are close to a wall.
- We’ve fixed an issue where the ‘Never Spotted’ bonus was not awarded in certain cases.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could cause 47 to be ‘spotted’ in the Sapienza Lab, even whilst ‘blending in’.
We’ve fixed a rare issue that could cause 47 to fall ‘out of world’ in Hokkaido.
Contracts Search Favorites
- The Contract Tile now displays an icon to show whether that contract has been added to ‘My Favorites.’
Sticky Pistol (Escalation)
- We’ve fixed an issue where the ‘Sticky Pistol’ countdown would expire, despite 47 having the pistol equipped on a ledge.
The Incarnation Non-Accident
- We’ve fixed an issue in the ‘Meiko Incarnation’ Escalation where dumping an NPC in a specific area would not result in an accident kill.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could cause a holstered large weapon to be lost when activating the diorama in Paris.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could cause NPCs to teleport away when they are burning.
- We’ve fixed an issue where the ‘HDR’ option could not be enabled in the game’s launcher on AMD cards.
Sun Spots (HDR)
- We’ve fixed an issue that could cause black pixels to appear around bright light sources when HDR is enabled.
- We’ve also fixed other minor issues involving AI dialogue, audio and VO consistency, escalation completion marks and we’ve slightly reworded some menu text to make it more consistent.