A new Icarus update 18.104.22.168804 released on PC. According to the official Icarus patch notes, the latest update 22.214.171.124804 addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Icarus patch 126.96.36.199804 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Icarus 188.8.131.52804 Patch Notes – May 13, 2022
- Added New Mission: Roaming Sandworm
- Added: New Sandworm Items – Created from the scales of the far more formidable evolution to the Caveworm, the Sandworm Knife, Spear, Bow and Arrow offer a higher durability across the board and are designed to put a stop to any health regeneration on its victims.
- Added new Workshop Item: World Boss Module – this will allow you to see World Boss locations on the map.
- Added new Talent: Big Game Hunter – this will allow you to see World Boss locations on the map.
- Fixed issue where the Extractor wouldn’t snap to a faulty configured deposit in E6.
- Fixed issue where extractors continued to run when the extractor was full, deleting resources out of the inventory.
- Fixed issue where radars in missions would attract regular wildlife while also attracting the mission spawning wildlife.
- Fixed issue where Radar would continue attracting more waves of wildlife after scanning was completed.
- Fixed issue where you would get Arctic weather events in the Forest and no weather events in the Arctic.
- Fixed the spoil rate of the Ice Box and Refrigerator to no longer be 0, but rather slower than normal, with the Refrigerator being 2x better than the Ice Box.
- Improved NPC navigation in lakes and rivers to lower the likelihood of animals walking through them.
- Fixed issue where the sickle would not collect any Berries when used on Berry Bushes.
- Added increased yield and sickle support for Beans, Cocoa, Coffee, Tea and Gorse Flower Bushes.
- Increased maximum potential output for grown crops of Beans, Cocoa, Coffee, Tea and Gorse flower.
- Fixed further instances of buildings breaking on reload. Continue to report these if you experience them.
- Fixed issue where Aluminium and Coal were not spawning correctly for Deep Mining Deposits.
- Fixed issue where you couldn’t CTRL+click objects between the space station inventory and the drop loadout.
- Removed 2x Weapon Damage multiplier on Shotguns and instead increased Buckshot Shell damage from 15 to 30 in order to give better clarity on where damage improvements are coming from.
- Decreased Hip Accuracy of Worm Bows slightly.
- Fixed Caveworm Bow crafting speed being set incorrectly fast.
- Removed unintended 2x Damage multiplier on Larkwell Bow to bring it back in line with other bows.
- Modified weapon audio to match volume of real items.
- Increased Aim Accuracy of Recurve Bow slightly.
- Fixed some instances of prospects not completing to make it retry up to three times. If retrying three times still fails, you can resume the prospect and try again.
- Fixed crash that could occur when NPCs eat a corpse that has something like a prime meat or stringy meat drop chance applied to it.
- Fixed issue where Prime Meat Accolade wasn’t being completed when collecting Giant Steak, Fatty T Bone, Gamey Meat, Soft Meat, Stringy Meat and White Meat.
- Fixed issue where drills and extractors weren’t shutting down when their inventory is full.