Killing Floor 2 Update 1.09 for PS4 is now available for download. The new update brings fixes for skill and matchmaking issues. The update has fixed the issues with Survivalist Zed Time Reload Passive Skill.
In addition, there is also a fix for Fleshpounds Not Spawning Enraged on Suicidal or Hell on Earth Difficulty. Check out full changelog below.
Killing Floor 2 Update 1.09 for PS4 Patch Notes:
- Fix for Survivalist Zed Time Reload Passive Skill.
- Fix for Fleshpounds Not Spawning Enraged on Suicidal or Hell on Earth Difficulty.
- Cosmetic fixes for Mister Death Facepaint, Sideshow Clown Hat, and Witch Doctor hat.
- Fix for slow reloads during Zed Time Fan Fire skill.
- Killing Floor 2 Update 1.09 brings fix for matchmaking not placing players together on servers for Weekly Outbreak modes.
Killing Floor 2 is already available for PS4 and PC, and is coming to Xbox One on August 29. The Xbox One version will include a timed exclusive Freezethrower Survivalist Perk and Wasteland Armor uniform cosmetic outfit.
Check your game update and download latest Killing Floor 2 Update 1.09 on PS4.